With the global pandemic of COVID-19, many online essential service companies are seeing an unprecedented increase in customer demand. An online retail demand service in the United States is one such company.
The client experienced a rapid increase in customers needing their services, which, through our global network, lead them to reach out to Capability BPO. Our capability backed by a testimonial from an existing international client attesting to our services saw Capability BPO quickly gaining the clients trust in our ability to become one of their BPO solutions partners of choice.
Within a 7-day turnaround time, we successfully agreed on contractual terms, including governance and costings, shaped the service model, recruited, onboarded and trained customer service representatives across geographies, set-up a QA program based on the COPC© methodology and commenced with our first two service lines of engagement with customers via Chat and Email; all achieved virtually with 80% falling into our Work From Home(WFH) solutions model.
The scope of services included the need for a solutions partner to be flexible, nimble in delivery and have the ability to proactively plan for future growth, having to scale and ramp up to rapidly meet customer demand.
The seven (7) day challenge
- Within the first four days we negotiated and finalised contractual terms; including costing, governance, and the headcount ramp up plan of 100 customer service representatives being onboard weekly to reach the required headcount of 750 within 8 weeks.
- Three days later our first group of 100 customer service representatives attended virtual training delivered via videoconferencing from our central training team based in South Africa, across geographies, to customer service representatives in South Africa, Colombia, and the Philippines.
- Additionally, our Data Analytics team built and set up a QA program based on the COPC© methodology in alignment with our global QA and L&D department.
Capability BPO Key Differentiators
- Our entrepreneurial approach by all team members
- Our global and seasoned Project Manager professional who was constantly in contact with our client managing staff headcounts, facilitating onboarding, etc, based on a very tight Gant chart approach
- An experienced Operations Manager overseeing all sites during operational hours, showcasing strong client engagement, being quick to make adjustments and adapting and optimizing the operational performance realtime
- Overall speed to adapt, deploy and activate in a 7 day window
In this short period of time we have already showcased our differentiators in being flexible and nimble as we move into the next phase of delivery to include Voice in addition to Chat and Email.